Career Opportunities at SBWS
Are you looking for a career to apply your skills and experience for a noble cause to serve the community?
We are looking for dynamic, committed and passionate individuals, to drive our organization in fulfilling our vision to be an international Buddhist welfare service hub.
Apart from a competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits, our culture encourages work-life balance and spiritual development. This is also a place where you will gain a great sense of job satisfaction, as you see how your work impacts the lives of others.
Be part of our big family! Guided by wisdom and compassion, let us reach out and impact our community together!
(English / Chinese, Full / Part Time)
- Create lesson plans, conduct lessons and write lesson evaluations in response to children’s need
- Participate actively in assessing and developing children’s development profile and portfolio
- Liaise with parents on child’s progress and establish good relationships as partners in care and education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Teaching
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- 5 1/2 days workweek (alternate Saturdays)
- Work location : Hougang
Interested applicants for any of the above positions are invited to email their detailed resumes including current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org or write in to
Human Resource Department
105 Punggol Road
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified..